Continuing my Saturday series on posting my answers to questions from Quora, here are my next questions answered:
- What habit did you break that you are the most proud of?
- Life Advice: How can I make my life simpler?
- Has someone ever been the leader of two countries at once?
- What is your one habit that you can’t change?
- Do people in a relationship ever think about cheating at some point?
A: Eating junk like chips, pretzels, and ice cream.
Easily replaced by fresh fruits and vegetables, which I came to like more, freeing my body from excess fat and my mind from feelings of guilt.
I wrote some about it here:.
A: “I’m really looking for practical, specific suggestions not a philosophy.”
Get rid of as many possessions as you can. After you do, you’ll find more things you can get rid of. Repeat.
You’ll learn in the process what’s complicating things and how to simplify.
A: The United Kingdom includes England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. Kings, Queens, and other political leaders have ruled over various combinations of these countries.
Many countries have taken over other countries without making the new one part of the old one, like many military conquests. Think of empires, military conquests, or the USSR.
A: Not that I can’t change, but that I won’t change is myhabits:
I think you were looking for guilty pleasures or annoying habits you wished you dropped, but these habits are my most valuable, so your question made me think of them.
A: Yes, that’s why Woody Allen movies and advice columns endure.
Learn to make Meaningful Connections
with a simple, effective exercise from my book, Leadership Step by Step.
- Step by step instructions
- Video examples of me and Marshall Goldsmith
- An excerpt from my book