Ladies and gentlemen, my first solo gallery show in over five years will have its opening event Saturday, June 18.
You’re invited! I will be showing new works I’ve been working on and have been excited to show. Publicly showing your work is what an artist lives for.
That said, until people see the new stuff, you never know how it will go over, so there’s the usual anxiety and excitement.
- Joshua Spodek at the Crossing Art Gallery
- June 18 – July 17, 2011
- Artist talk: Saturday, June 18, 3-4pm
- Opening reception: Saturday, June 18, 4-6pm
- Press preview: Thursday, June 16, 2pm
- Address: 136 – 17 39th Avenue, Ground Floor, Flushing, New York 11354
- Directions: 7 Train to Flushing Main Street, walk one block north on Main Street.
- Gallery hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 11am – 6pm
Please contact me for more information.
Learn to make Meaningful Connections
with a simple, effective exercise from my book, Leadership Step by Step.
- Step by step instructions
- Video examples of me and Marshall Goldsmith
- An excerpt from my book