Drag it around and click around.
- use arrow keys or click white space and drag to move the map
- click the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ icon at the top to resize the map
- click the “fit” icon at the top (to the right of the ‘-‘) to fit the visible part of the mindmap in the space available
- click nodes in the mindmap to show or hide nodes beneath them — dragging, resizing, or re-fitting as necessary afterward
Learn to make Meaningful Connections
with a simple, effective exercise from my book, Leadership Step by Step.
- Step by step instructions
- Video examples of me and Marshall Goldsmith
- An excerpt from my book